The International Society for Aerosols in Medicine and the Woolcock Institute of Medical Research are proud to announce the 2014 Conference and Workshop at the WIMR Headquarters on 25-26 Sept 2014 in Sydney, Australia. The Topics for this year focus on paediatric respiratory medicine & bioequivalence of Inhaled formulations. Highlights include:
- Emerging therapies for paediatric diseases.
- The impact of your formulation on PK
- Regulatory hurdles for paediatric therapy
- The in vitro in vivo correlation challenge; formulation prediction.
- Current practice and state-of-the-art for treating lung disease in children
- Methodological approaches for IVIVC
- Podium presentations
- Posters sessions
- Hands on workshop
- Roundtable discussions
- Conference dinner
- Social events and networking
Confirmed Keynote speakers
Prof. Peter R. Byron. E Claiborne Robins Professor and Chairman Department of Pharmaceutics. Virginia Commonwealth University.
Prof Mark Everard. Winthrop Professor/McCusker Chair in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine, School of Paediatrics and Child Health, The University of Western Australia.
The call for abstracts and early bird registration will open on the 1st April 1st 2014. To learn more about the conference please visit www.woolcock.org.au/isam2014