The International Society for Aerosols in Medicine and the Woolcock Institute of Medical Research are proud to announce that both online registration and abstract submission for the 2014 Conference and Workshop are now open.
You can submit an abstract and/or register online now at www.woolcock.org.au/isam2014
Just follow the abstract and registration tabs! Note, early Bird registrations are open until 24th August 2014.
The conference will be held at the WIMR Headquarters on 25-26 Sept 2014 in Sydney, Australia.
The Topics for this year focus on paediatric respiratory medicine and bioequivalence of Inhaled formulations. Highlights include:
- Emerging therapies for paediatric diseases.
- The impact of your formulation on PK
- Regulatory hurdles for paediatric therapy
- In vitro in vivo correlation challenges and formulation prediction
- Current practice and state-of-the-art for treating lung disease in children
- Methodological approaches for IVIVC
- Podium presentations
- Posters sessions
- Hands on workshop
- Roundtable discussions
- Conference dinner
- Social events and networking
Early bird prices are AUD $225, $325 and $435 for students, academics and industry attendees, respectively. If you are interested in being a sponsor please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in September
The ISAM-Woolcock Team